Arik has been practicing acupuncture since 2011, specializing in orthopedics and stroke rehabilitation. His orthopedic patients range from recreational athletes to US Olympians and NFL players.
Arik received his Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Music Performance from Montclair State University and his Master of Science in Traditional Oriental Medicine degree from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine.
Arik holds post-graduate certificates in:
- Zheng Gu Tui Na and Orthopedic Acupuncture from Tom Bisio and Dr. Frank Butler
- Neurofunctional Electro-Acupuncture from Daniel Wunderlich
- Facial Rejuvenation from Virginia Doran
- Jing Shen Pediatrics from Dr. Stephen Cowan and Moshe Heller
- Advanced Functional Movement Techniques from Rock Tape
- Microneedling from Josh Nerenberg and AcuMicro
For the past 3 years, Arik has been working closely with Dr. Clayton Shiu, training in his Nanopuncture treatment system. Nanopuncture is a specialized form of acupuncture, designed to specifically address neurological conditions, such as post-stroke sequelae and Parkinson’s disease.
In his spare time, Arik enjoys playing volleyball and golf, suffering through baseball season as a NY Mets fan, and going on adventures with his wife, Jana, his son Ben, and their dog Maddie. Originally from Orange County, New York State, Arik and his family have been proud to call Sussex County home for the past 5 years. Arik is excited for the opportunity to use his talents to serve his community.